The Plan for 2021December 17, 2020
2020 will have been a historic year, filled with profound transformations in our society. Although these were difficult times for everyone, they enabled our community to come together for support and to work hand in hand on shared challenges. Besides, it demonstrated that we share many of our challenges.
It is with a more cohesive than ever community that we will begin 2021. This new year will mark the beginning of our climb towards the Canadian Outdoor Summit at the end of September. This will be the opportunity to shape a promising future for Led Outdoor Activities in this changed world.
So here is the plan for 2021:
- Advanced Camp (virtual gathering) towards the end of January, or early February;
- Sending of the first information in anticipation of the opening of registrations.
- Registration opens for the September 28 – October 1st Summit in March;
- The unveiling of programming for the September 28 – October 1st Summit;
- Distribution of important information related to the Summit;
- Advanced Camp (virtual gathering) in May.
- As you will be in the field, we decided to leave you alone 😉
- Canadian Outdoor Summit September 28 to October 1, 2021;
- Concerted actions across the country.
Thank you for this year like no other. Despite the significant challenges the pandemic has brought upon us, let us be proud of all the progress we have made together. In light of all that is possible when we unite our voices, there is reason to believe that 2021 will bring great victories.
Be Part of the Collective Effort!
If you care about bringing people outside, this Summit is for you. It is designed to give space for your opinion to influence the results. Join this unprecedented national collaboration and help co-create the future of the outdoor community.
Support the Summit and join forces with hundreds of people and organizations passionate about Led outdoor Activities.