Third Basecamp Conversation + ThoughtexchangeApril 28, 2020
This Thursday April 30th from 1pm to 3pm (EST), join us for our third Basecamp Conversation and share your ideas with the community through Thoughtexchange!
This time, the subjects will be:
– Leveraging our knowledge for informed government policy
– Truth/Reconciliation and going outdoors
– Managing the lifting of restrictions
– Continuing the conversation on access to public land and parks
As we are always looking to enhance our Conversations, we have now added a new tool! Thoughtexchange is a crowdsourcing tool to unite our community’s wisdom. Thanks to this platform, we can share ideas, review others’, and find solutions to our community’s challenges. It will be available until we’re on the other side, looking back, and seeing that we succeeded. Up to now, 66 people have participated in the thought exchange, 64 thoughts where shared, 859 ratings were shared, which is amazing! Join our Thoughtexchange
We would like to thank everyone for their participation! We are stronger together!
Save the date! Our next conversations will be:
– Thursday April 30th, from 1pm to 3pm (EST) – Register now
– Wednesday May 6th, from 1pm to 3pm (EST)
– Tuesday May 12th, from 1pm to 3pm (EST)
Be Part of the Collective Effort!
If you care about bringing people outside, this Summit is for you. It is designed to give space for your opinion to influence the results. Join this unprecedented national collaboration and help co-create the future of the outdoor community.
Support the Summit and join forces with hundreds of people and organizations passionate about Led outdoor Activities.